May 03, 2024, 03:56:02 pm

Author Topic: GoD Factory - Unity 5 Beta  (Read 12293 times)

Keos

• Programmer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
GoD Factory - Unity 5 Beta
« on: May 25, 2015, 10:05:25 am »
Hello guys, we are getting pretty close to finish the upgrade of GoD Factory to Unity 5. There will be a lot of testing to do and we will need your help. If you guys are interested, we are going to upload a version on Steam and we will test it together during our Wednesday stream session.

Keep an eye on this current post, we will post additional information on how to activate the upgrade beta, at least a few hours before Wednesday 7h30 PM EST.

Thank you for your help.

EDIT: The test will be reported to June 3rd due to Steam instability (we are unable to upload the new version, and sometimes, just to connect to our steam account). See you next week guys!

EDIT June 2nd: You can find all the info needed here: http://ninedotsforums.com/index.php?topic=29.0
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 02:23:52 pm by Keos »

derpylz

• View Profile
Re: GoD Factory - Unity 5 Beta
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 10:19:43 am »
Wow! This is cool, a great way to involve the community! :) looking very much forward to it.

Zonto3

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 08:53:29 am »
If we don't have the game can we still participate in the beta?

Keos

• Programmer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 09:28:04 am »
Unfortunately not, it's not an open Beta for the game, as it is already released. It's a Beta for the upcoming patch, some kind of test fire before releasing it as there is changes to systems that affect the whole game.

I do have an extra game from the latest Humble bundle though.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 09:30:45 am by Keos »

derpylz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2015, 11:04:21 am »
Why not just buy the game, if you're interested? It's not very expensive and in my oppinion very much worth every penny. Just make sure you add all the active players to your steam friends and show up on the correct times and you'll have great fun :)

Zonto3

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 06:49:42 pm »
I do want to buy the game and I have been thinking about it. I am very interested and am willing to support nine dots. I am just waiting for the money to spend on some more games.